Saturday, March 3, 2012

Latest with the Connor man

Its hasn't really felt like winter lately her in Texas thank goodness for that too. Its more like California weather at least to me it is, in the 60s- 70s all week and this next week it will be the same:) Makes me happy!! I am a little nervous what this summer will bring since we aren't getting much of a winter here oh well I wont worry about that yet. Since we have been able to enjoy outside much more we have taken full advantage of that. Going to the park, on walks and enjoying my time with the little man. He has been full of energy and doing circles around me. these are some of his favorite things to do as of lately.

He does this everyday now where he will take as many of his balls that he can along with his blocks and put them in his crib.
He loves getting on those bouncer animals at the park, along with the swings and chasing after other kids balls!He defiantly enjoys being my little shopping buddy when I have to run Aron's or go to the store.

No comments: