Friday, February 24, 2012

27

Wow an other year has passed, I am a year older don't think I am wiser but older yes! This has been a great year for me being able to spend it at home with Connor. being totally bias here he is the coolest kid;) So many good and challenging changes the year has brought. I am also lucky to be able to do what I love and enjoy on the side still, Massage! My clientele has grown and kept me super busy on the side. I love my clients they are such awesome people to work with.
I am looking forward to 27 and what this year brings hopefully more of the same great stuff;)
My B day landed on a Sunday so We kept the day mellow. Definately what I needed I enjoyed the down time.

This is what I woke up to My favorite! Swedish pancakes Mmmmmm



I had a great day thanks to Gerret and Connor. Thanks for making me feel so special!

No comments: