Thursday, March 22, 2012

5 Years!


This past Saturday the 17th was our five year anniversary. Where has the time gone, I remember thinking on our first year anniversary that five years is so far away, and now it has already passed. Time fly's when you are having fun! I am so incredibly grateful to be with my best friend who totally gets me for who I am and is my rock and always there for me. He is my own personal comedian who keeps me laughing, my shoulder to cry on and my companion to push me forward when things are rough. I am so happy to call you my husband Gerret, I cant imagine my life with you!

1 comment:

Eric and Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! We can't imagine our lives without Gerret either! :) He's just what the Gorgs needed!!! We love you both so much and feel so blessed to call you family! Come visit soon :).