Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Emily's Baby Blessing

We were fortunate to have lots of family in town for Emily baby blessing back in June. It made for a very special day! We are so grateful for our close friends and family who shared that day with us.  Gerret's parents were there to meet Emily, my aunt Kathy flew in to see her and my brother and his family came up from Houston!Our ward meets at eight thirty am so it makes for a incredibly early Sunday. So an even bigger thank you for getting out of bed to come;)
That weekend we also celebrated my nephews Austin turning 8 and Coles turning 4 birthday! made for a very packed and fun weekend with cousins at the splash pad and park!

                                                    Oh how my heart melts for these two!

                                                               My adorable nephews!
                                                                          present time!
                                                            My Aunt Kathy and Emmy
                               Grandma and grandpa getting in some good time with the kids

No comments: