Sunday, October 20, 2013

Some extra things we did!

Between all the other things we did on our vacation we were able to go to the Del Mar county fair with Gerrets parents! hang out with more cousins on gerrets side of the family and I got to spend some time with my closets friend Chelsea!
                          This was the only picture i got from the fair. I am so lame at taking pictures
                              Connor enjoying some wrestling time with JT and Cannon


             This was taken right after a melt down on the plane. we had a really really long day. with three flight changes, Yeah it was hard on everyone.
It was SO good to spend time with amazing friend of mine. I so wish she would move to Texas, but she like me is a California girl and its really hard to move away from a place like that. understandably of course. I miss you chels.

No comments: