Sunday, October 20, 2013

California August of 2013

Once again the time has flown by and I am so behind on the things to document here. This past summer we went to California for my cousins wedding. It was beautiful, she got married in a vineyard in Temecula. It was great to see some family we have missed over the last few years. We also got to go to Disneyland and Lego land While most of the family was in town at the same time. It was a blast to spend time with family and enjoy the time we all had together out there. I will start with my cousins wedding since that's where the party began!

                                          Stephine and Jake the beautiful bride and groom
My cousin and me, she looks incredible! 

                                                             Enjoying the beautiful view
                                          I love that my mom photo bombed us in the pic!

No comments: