Sunday, October 20, 2013

4 th of July

Fourth of July was super fun. We spent the whole morning at the beach! the weather was perfect and the waves were just right.that afternoon we went to a BBQ at my Aunts house and got to spend time with my other aunts and uncles and grandma. It was so nice to spend time with them and enjoy food, fun and catching up with them all!


                                               Digging a whole with cousin is super fun!
                                                              Running from the waves
                                                        All that sun will exhaust you;)
                                     My grandma and my uncle chucks mom and her friend
                      getting a picture will everyone looking at the right camera is very difficult
                                                 my aunt Cheryl aunt Kathy and my Mom
                   Che and Connor are both super fast runners, Connor wasn't fast enough this time!
                                                             Off to watch fire works!
                                               Hanging out with my brother Eric and his family!
                                                                  Me and my BFF

No comments: