Friday, November 4, 2011

Trick or Treating!

Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! We certianly did this year. I normally dont get into Halloween so much at least since I was a teenager I haven't gotten into it. With kids though its so much fun and cool to get them dressed up! We went over to my brother house this year to go trick or treating in there neighborhood. It ws a super fun night we had chilli and cupcakes before heading out. We went trick or treating with superman, Thor, a cowboys cheerleader, and my monkey.The only one that really understood what was going on was Thor a.k.a Ethan. Next year Connor will have better grasp on whats going on. Looking forward to next year, I already know what we are all gonna be! Thanks Danny and Veronica for having us it was a great night;)

I wasn't able to get a picture of Thor he was pretty fast in getting to those doors!

3 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

How fun! Sad we missed in your fun!

Danny and Veronica said...

Thanks for coming! It was SO fun!

Sarah Montgomery said...

What a cute little monkey! Also, a great photo of your sweet family! Can't wait till next Thursday!!! :)