Friday, November 11, 2011

Time

Lately it feels like time is flying by so fast, and I hate how the stores already have Christmas decorations out before Halloween. Cant we enjoy each season! I for one have difficulty taking the time to be content with each new thing that happens. whether its with Connor or Gerret, my business or just life in general. I am always pushing and thinking about what comes next and how to get there. Its something that's a work in progress for me. With this feeling of time speeding up I am going to try and be better about enjoying each phase or schedule and look for the good in all of it. Its challenging and easy to get wrapped up in the day to day tasks. Gerret has a very busy schedule not allowing for lots of time together and with my growing business which I am so thankful for. I don't step back and allow myself to feel joy in all that we do have.

I love and am so grateful to my father in heaven for all the blessing even the ones that.... I will just say it don't feel like blessing at all. I do know that there are lessons in everything and the lord will teach them to us one way or an other. I am grateful for a loving family and a husband who works so incredible hard at his job and is always trying to excel in his job and in himself, who loves Connor and I so much. I am blessed by being able to fall in love with another little man who has stolen my heart, who is teaching me much patience;) and is so much fun to have in our home and family I cant imagine my life without him. I am fortunate to have the ability to be a stay at home mom and have the skill to work on the side to help carry the load. I love what I am able to do and make a direct impact on someones life and health. I am thankful to be here in Texas. I miss California but, there are so many great things about being here that I know at one point if we do ever leave Texas, its gonna be really hard.

This turned into what I am grateful for post which allowed me to really contemplate whats important and that is family and our savior and gospel because without him and his sacrifice we wouldn't have much. I am gonna enjoy this moment and the time that I have to take it;)

1 comment:

Eric and Amy said...

very profound ... thanks for sharing!