Friday, November 11, 2011

Time for a hair cut

Connor has tons of hair! Its crazy in the morning and after every nap it has been getting a little out of control look like a little Albert Einstein. I have been reluctant to cut it because its so cute long and shaggy. I decided with the holidays coming and us getting ready to go out of town in december it was time for a trim. well the girl I go to for my hair Beth she is awesome! took off 2 inches of hair on his head. she said she has never taken that much hair off a one year old before;) He did a great job during the whole process. I must say to he looks so handsome and clean cut now;) I love the look and feeling of your hair right after a cut so healthy and shiny.

here are some before and afters.


It was hard to get a shot of him afterwards he was ready to run around by then. He looks clean cut I love it;)

2 comments: