Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer family fun!

Our family doesn't get together very often so when we do and can, we always have a good time together with lots of laughs. My brother and beautiful family came up from Houston and we were able to do some fun things while they were here. Its really nice to see all the cousins playing and the little ones playing too! We were able to have plenty of pool time, sprinkler parks and the Aquarium, and of course BBQ s and lots of food! Things tend to be centered around food in our family as I am sure its that way in most;) We went to the Aquarium that just opened called Sea Life in the Grapevine mills mall. It was fun a small place, but cool to see once every few years. When Connor gets older and can actually point to a fish and understand what it is, we can take him again. Here are some pictures of our fun week with the family in no particular order. Can I just say it is really hard to get a picture with all the kids together so the one I have was the best I could do. Something to work on for next time;

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

We had so much fun. Thanks so much for all the fun get togethers. We miss you guys! Come down and visit again soon!

Our Little Family said...

It is always super fun to get together with the whole family! Are those In-N-Out cups I see?! Is it actually up in Dallas now? I am SO jealous!