Friday, July 22, 2011

Not so crafty

I do not have the crafty hand for projects. Its something that I would like to develop a hobby for, it just takes time and money. Two things I am very particular with now. My friend Rachel is the craft queen and is very talented in that avenue. So we had a little craft day where she showed me how to make some cute onsies with ties, along with cheap frames from Ikea and jungle animals to go along with Connors room.

Love how easy these Tie shirts turned out and how super easy they were I have some cute gift Ideas now;)

The Animal frames where easy but only because they were done on a Cricut. something I would like to get in the future. They pretty much do all the work you pick the paper and design put the cartridge in pick the dimensions and let it do all the cutting.
Love my little projects! So excited to do more soon;)

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Those turned out so cute! Those onesies are adorable on little boys ... and those frames are to die for! Connor will love those!! Bravo Mrs. Crafty!

Life Is What We Make It! said...

Look at you! You'll have to tell me how to make the onesies, that way Carson can look stylish at church!