Monday, July 4, 2011

4 th of July!

Hope everyone had a great and safe fourth this year. This is one of my favorite times of the year. the summer warmth being in the sun, barbequing, watermelon and family and friends. We started our day of at our ward breakfast at the park and had the Frisco Mayor speak to us, which was nice and played with Connor on the swings before it go to hot out. I was able to do some shopping for the little man. He is growing so fast, already in 18 month clothes. I was able to find some great sales;) super stoked about that!
We then headed over to my parents for a fun afternoon of pool splashing fun with Ethan and Ella. Connor is loving being in the water and drinking some of the water too;( The kid has probably had about 10 ounces of pool water so far this summer, Gross I know. We had a early BBQ with my parents and then just relaxed the rest of the evening.
It was a great and relaxing time with my family! I am so incredibly thankful to have the opportunity to do the things I enjoy with the people I love and none of that would be possible without the sacrifce those have made and continue to make for our amazing country. We honor and thank you for everything you have done!
Happy Fourth of July!

Our little family!

Hanging out with the dolphin;)

No comments: