Thursday, March 18, 2010

Three Awesome Years!

This past Wednesday on St.Patricks day was our three Anniversary! We decided since I don't get Saturdays off we would both take the actual day off. It was SO nice to spend time together. We went to the Dallas World Aquarium. It was beautiful they did a great job with the facility, they are a little pricey since its somewhat small but still a fun thing to do in Dallas. We got to see all kinds of fish and birds and all sorts of other animals. We went to dinner at PF Changs which was SO yummy. All and all it was a great day and the newest addition to the Gorgueiro family was born Che Daniel Gorgueiro on our anniversary that is pretty Awesome!!! Congrats to Danny and Veronica and Che!

I am so thankful to my loving husband and the man that he is to me. I am so incredibly blessed to be able to share my whole life with him and SO much more. He inspires me to be a better person and is always there for me when things get rough and challenging. I love you Gerret thank you for being my best friend and everything else that I couldn't possibly describe. You are truly the most Amazing part of my life.

Here a few pictures of the Aquarium:


This was the Sloth that didn't want to be bothered. Makes you want to watch Ice Age.
Can you find Nemo in this picture? We did.

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

What a fun anniversary! And you guys look so cute in that pic! Congrats on another year and lots of excitement in the years to come!! We love you!

Our Little Family said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! What a fun way to spend the day! Time goes by way too fast, right? We hope that all is well with you guys!