Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's been way to long

Wow I can't believe its been over three months since I blogged last. Work has taken over our lives and we are slaves to our jobs, but we love them and things are going great for us in the big D. We love our apartment, our ward and the family around us and the new friends we have made. We have officially lived in Texas a year now. Its gown on us quite a bit, I will admit its not as easy on the eyes as California is but the people are great and there is plenty to do around here. Although we don't have time to do much but look forward to trying out a bunch of things we are interested in. like Visiting San Antonio , Austin, the Aquarium, South Padre Island, the Stock yards and many, many more.
Since I blogged last Christmas has come and gone valentines day, My birthday and our three year anniversary is approaching fast! all these past holidays except the last one were awesome. We had Gerrets parents out here with us for Christmas it was great to see them and spend time together. Valentines day was relaxing. we had a steak diner and watched The Time Traveler wife while enjoying some yummy chocolate covered strawberries! All and all these last few months have been great! I have been a slacker about taking pictures so unfortunately I don't have any pictures to post maybe next time though.
Work has kept our schedule very full. Gerrets job is amazing and he feels SO blessed that he works for such a great business. He has been able to take on a incredible amount of responsibilities in addition to what he already does. So job security is what it sounds like to me. He is really enjoying all the work he does and the cool things he is learning along the way. My job at the spa is great we are a growing spa with lots of goals and I am happy to be apart of SO many events that we host and take care of in the Mckinney community. Spring and summer are some of the busiest times through out the year in this industry. I am looking forward to staying busy and meeting new people. We both are so grateful for our jobs and the way things have worked out since we moved to Texas. Hopefully I don't take three months to post my next blog but we shall see how that goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im so excited to hear you guys are doing well!!! I have been waiting for a blog update and am glad to see one!!! I finally getting better at blogging but usually I have three month gaps too!!! :) I miss you guys but am glad to hear everything is going so well for you!!!