Monday, March 15, 2010

Indianapolis

A few months back I took a trip out to Lafayette Indiana to see my best friend Caiti from High school before she went on her mission to Anchorage Alaska. We hadn't seen each other in over 7 years We always kept in touch, but have lived in other areas of the country after we graduated. It was great to see here and her family again. We had some much needed girl time, got to have a a few bonfires go to lake Michigan and the most adorable town St.Joseph off of the great lakes. see downtown Indianapolis, visit an art museum and do a little shopping. Seeing lake Michigan was like being at the beach I loved it. We also had to take a picture with the corn I have never seen so many corn fields in my life, but that is mainly what they grow in Indiana. I had never been to the great lakes before and that was awesome they are enormous to see. Here a few pictures of the view. I would love to defiantly go back and visit it was so much fun!



4 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Gorgeous pics!

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I miss you girls so so so much!!!! I wish I could have been there too!!!!

sarahmontgomery said...

I know! that woulds have been fun. we talked about high school and where everyone is and what they are up to. Its crazy how much time has gone by since we all graduated.

sarahmontgomery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.