Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4 Gorgueiros and a Montgomery

Apparently my husband has a new day job that he didn't tell me about, but after watching his work, I don't mind too much. It is kind of strange to see my brothers like this though. I hope you all enjoy this video my sister-in-law, Amy made.

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!



Gerret and I have also been taking some dance lessons at the Collin County Community College. It has been lots of fun and we made a video of our latest routine. Hope you like it. We've managed to shave off a few inches along the way too.


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

3 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Wow, you guys are quite the dancers. I had no idea that CCCC had such great classes. And seriously...where'd you score your rags? Those outfits were to die for. And Gerret, if you find your day job just doesn't cut it, than I hear the chippendales are hiring ;).

Dave said...

chippendales. solid. I got a pocket full of ones waiting for when we get to Dallas. Stay in shape, Gerret--I like 'em cut.

Ben said...

Still got it. If PWC doesn't work out, I hear Chippendales make tons of money.