Saturday, May 9, 2009

We're On Our Own!!!

Sarah and I are now officially not mooching any more off of our parents. With the combination of Sarah's massage jobs and my PWC job, we saved up and moved all of our stuff from California to Texas. We are now in Plano at a very new complex and we are happy with the size and price. I've taken some pictures so that you can share in the glory.



Guest Bedroom






Guest Bedroom






Master Bedroom


Master Bedroom

Kitchen




Dining Room





Living Room

6 comments:

Mel said...

I LOVE IT!!! It's so cute! Love how you guys decorated! :) :)

Kylie C. said...

Yay! You're finally all moved into our ward!

Ben said...

Congrats. It looks like quite a step up from Hasbrouck!

Ben said...

When we come stay with you I want to sleep on the folding chair in the guest bedroom.

Eric and Amy said...

The apartment looks fantastic! We need to come over and see the finished product. Just not the same...can't get the memory of the boxes out of my head ;). Love your decorating...love the apartment. Love it! ANd I KNOW you do too! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the place! SUPER CUTE! Congrats on the job as well!!! Thats very exciting!