Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blow Out

Last Friday I was driving from Melissa to a clients house into McKinney on my way to do another Massage, When boom ( what sounds like a small explosion) in my back right tire. My tire blew out;( It was freaky too I was going close to seventy miles per hour on Highway 75 right next to construction when it happened. Unfortunately there was no place for me to pull of the side of the road to get it taken care of, so I had to drive almost a mile to the next exit. I was pretty shocked when I saw how bad the tire looked completely shredded. So thankful that it wasn't more sever and I was safe enough to get off the freeway when it happened.
I was lucky enough to change my first tire;) It took me about 30 minutes to do it, I was all shook en up over the whole thing and stared at for a while in disbelief that it had just happened. By the time I was almost done this nice guy pulled over to help me and see if I was okay and helped me tighten the bolts those suckers are hard to get on and off. I was SO thankful for the help!


Hopefully this was the first and last tire I will have to change. If not I guess it was good practice;)

1 comment:

Eric and Amy said...

Wow! Scarey! So glad you were okay, and that a nice man finally stopped to rescue you ;). And funniest part, when I saw the title of your post I guessed it was about Connor pooping out of his diaper ;). I am such a mom!!