Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to my Loving dad. Such a wonderful example of Patience love and kindness you have been, And shown me what a father should be to his wife and family. I love you SO much and I will always hold the fond and fun memories Mary and I have of you while we were little and you letting us put make up all over you and doing your hair. You just sat back and let us have a ball Coloring all over your face with moms play makeup. Thank you dad for all that you have done and sacrificed, Even sometimes your pride and letting us be girls and have fun that way.

Happy Fathers day to My husband for the fun loving great father that you are and the many, many memories that you will make with our children. We love and appreciate you and all your hard work.

No comments: