Thursday, May 12, 2011

California

At the beginning of May I was fortunate enough to take Connor out to California so he can meet the Montgomery's on Gerrets side of the family! No one has meet him yet so it was a ton of fun to introduce him to all of them. plus he's at a cute and fun age right now. I certainly enjoyed time spent on my old stopping grounds and seeing great friends!
Connor and I covered lots of ground and people while we were in town. visiting Grandma and Grandpa Montgomery, a few of Gerrets brothers and family, Cousins, nieces and nephews along with my brother and friends of ours. We love having so much family and friend's out in California still. makes for a great trip when we go back. I wasn't great at getting pictures as I am always bad about that, but here are a few of the ones I did get. It was a very busy 6 days of time with grandma and grandpa, family dinner with cousins, brothers, beach, late nights with friends and of course lots of play time for Connor! Thanks everyone for making this a great trip, We look forward to seeing you all again at Christmas!
Marty Ann, Connor and me!

One of my best friends Chelsea and her mom

Connor was able to meet his Great grandma!

1 comment:

Eric and Amy said...

What great pics! He's getting so big so fast! Glad you were able to make the trip out.