Sunday, November 7, 2010

The best thing to happen in 2010!

Welcoming Connor John Montgomery to the family October 11th 2010 born 5:55 Pm weighing 7 pound 5 oz and 20 1/2 inches and growing every day!

We adore this little man so much. He has totally and completely changed our lives for the better and we feel so blessed to have him. I would definitely say it's been an amazing and challenging start of motherhood as we both get to know each other. I wouldn't trade it for anything though.
My experience of labor and delivery was great I can't complain it went really well. I would do it again in a heart beat. I do attribute the positive experience though to my epidural. what a difference that made I will admit I am a wuss and didn't take the pain very well, but i am not trying to prove anything to anyone. It made the whole process peaceful; and relaxing and I am thankful for that.

We delivered at Baylor medical Center in Frisco and that was awesome. The nurses and Drs were Great they made the experience even better for us with there expertise and kindness. We look forward to having our next baby there in the future a few years from now;)

Between the sleepless nights and the demand of nursing I haven't had a whole lot of time to blog and when there is I would rather sleep. I will never take sleep for granted again for the rest of my life. Now that we are starting to fall into somewhat of a routine I will have more time to blog and post about our little man and the latest in the Montgomery lives.

3 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Welcome to the family Connor!

Derrill Watson said...

Congratulations!

Our Little Family said...

What a cute little boy Connor is! Congratulations! As much as I love to see updates on your blog, I think sleep is more important :) I am glad that the labor and delivery process went well for you. Epidurals really do make everything better! We can't wait to meet your little boy! What are your plans for Christmas? Good luck with parenthood!