Monday, November 22, 2010

6 weeks and growing

Connor had his 6 week check up a few days ago. He is packing it on and becoming quite plump. We love it though!

He is 11 and half pounds
21 and half inches
In the 73 percentile for his weight and only in the 5th percentile for his head measurements. his head is still a little small but it will catch up soon. He is growing and doing very well.

We got his first smile on 11/17/11 finally. I fell in love all over again, I seem to do that every day as he changes right before my eyes. It's So cool to see the growth that he is having. It makes me realize how amazing the human body is and how we were created.


I was lucky enough to snap a photo of this adorable smile of his!! Gotta love I phones

3 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

He has the most adorable face! So glad you caught that smile. It's so nice when they start proving they are human and actually like being around you ;). Can't wait to see him again! Hope you're all doing well!

Crystal said...

Aaaaahhhh! What a CUTE BABY! He's killing me. We must see him soon. We're all sick + Thanksgiving means I hope it doesn't take forever before we get to see you guys. :( We'll be in touch.

The Taylors said...

Hey . . . he is a cutie. congratulations! Hopefully we will be visiting in SD at the same time soon and we can get together. Hope your doing well.