Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All I want for Christmas is...a job!


Guess Christmas came early this year because I found out today that I got the tax processing job at Pricewaterhouse Coopers that I interviewed for last week. The position won't start until January 5th, but I am looking forward to working for a very well-known company like PWC. For those who don't know, PWC is one of the big 4 accounting firms and is ginormous!!! It has a presence in about 150 countries and is very reputable. I am excited to be working for somebody I can trust. What a great way to finish off the year and start a new one. Thanks to all who have helped me in my job search here in Texas, and even though I am still looking for other great opportunities, it is nice to know that I have one in the bag already. Merry Christmas indeed!

8 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Oh Gerret! We're so thrilled this has worked out so quickly. The Lord does work his magic in his own due time. We're so proud of you and wish you the best in your new position. PWC is lucky to have you!

Angella said...

Sweet! Congrats, you guys! Does that mean you are still moving to TX? Miss you guys!!!

Danny and Veronica said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Ben said...

Ger-Bear,

Congrats on the job. Two months ago you were just a Cornell grad in anger management. Well, look at you now!

AMIT said...

Enjoy Christmas..

BPO work from home

AMIT said...

Congrats for this.
BPO work from home

The Carlii said...

Congrats on joining the big four--or the "final four" as we like to call them. (We did our time with KPMG). Hope you enjoy it! Congrats! Miss you guys!

Mel said...

Update! I'm dying to find out how Gerret is liking his job & to find out what you guys are up to!