Friday, October 10, 2008

Knott's Scary Farm

Last night we went to Knott's for their Halloween Haunt they have every year. It's fun and terrifying all at the same time. They pretty much turn the park into a party with all the decorations and mazes you can walk through. The only thing is they have plenty of characters with the scariest costumes walking around the park ready to chase you, stalk you, and make creepy noises in your face. I know you're wondering why on earth anyone would want to put themselves though that kind of terror. Well, it's just fun. Plus it's funny to watch random people get chased through the park. Well, that is until they turn around and come after you. It's all part of the fun for Halloween I guess. Here are some pictures we took of a few freaks walking around.

3 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Eric and I used to do fun things like that too before the kiddos came. Enjoy it! I'm not a big haunted house fan, I hate scarey movies! ...Eric probably liked taking me to haunted houses though b/c I'd hold him close ;). The corn mazes are fun though...you can duck into the field and make-out :). HA!

Mel said...

I'm laughing cause Amy I am the same way! Andy took me to Knott's Scary Farm the very early days of dating. Yes I held him very tight & that night after we had ditched everyone we made out! I'm sure you all wanted to hear that! :) But yes I went with him knowing it was going to be scary but I didn't care as along as I could hold on to him tight & smell him :) Oh & plus I trusted him that he would chase off any scary thing that tried to mess with me!!!!!

Danny and Veronica said...

Love the pics, especially Ron's shirt.