Sunday, October 5, 2008

I am actually admitting it

Okay so I love this time of year. The cooler weather, the rain storms. It just feels like the beginning of the year to me even though it's really not until January. I didn't really get a taste of what seasons were like until I lived in New York for over a year. Growing up in Southern California is great. Don't get me wrong here, I worship the ocean, but autumn in the New England area is absolutely amazing to see. Watching all the colors on the trees change and fall, school starting, the fall activities, the crisp air and apple picking. I fell in love with it. I am going to say I kind of miss New york right now. After all the anticipation of coming back to California and leaving New York, I am admitting what I though I wouldn't admit. I do miss New York this time of year.
Here are some great pictures of the New England area during the fall season.

3 comments:

Angella said...

I'm right there with ya! I'm craving the fall colors and apple picking.

Danny and Veronica said...

Wow, that picture of the waterfalls with the trees in the back is amazing. Yes, the four seasons are pretty beautiful. Except winter, it's only beautiful for a couple of days and then I'm over it:)

Eric and Amy said...

WOW! Those pictures are amazing! Since living in Dallas, I'll admit I've become a summer girl for its temps, but nothing beats fall!