Thursday, June 19, 2008

Aaah the San Diego Fair!

Every year they have a theme this year was summer of sports ( The Iron Man)
It would be so crazy to see some one fall from one of those rides kinda twisted huh.
everyone on the two rides to the left is upside down too.
Every year my parents took us to the fair growing up and it has always stuck with me I love it. We made it this year for Dollar Tuesday and that rocks its perfect for our budget ha ha ha. Its just fun to run around and watch all the crazy rides and the near death experiences people are probably having on them. Some look so unstable and not safe I just can brave up enough to get on one. It fun to walk around and eat different horrible fried food, I only do that once a year and that only happens at the fair for me. This year we had fried zucchini and pastrami sandwiches it was so good and for desert Funnel cake for me that is the best desert ever invented strawberries and whipped cream it doesn't get any better than that. I also love all the different venues. they have some pretty cool things all the instant cleaner and cookers and jewelry oh and the petting zoo there are some of the most interesting animala there like the Lama never saw one up close until today. We made it to a hypnotise show that was great I wish I had some pictures of that, words can't describe the hilarious things he had people doing on stage. For example a 17 year old boy gave birth to a baby girl a panda if you can imagine how that is going to go down pretty interesting. All and out it was a great time at the fair. Iam so glad that we made it this year. last year we were in new york so the distance would be a bit more difficult to make for a fair.
The mama Lama and her baby. They look like aliens

chelsea brittany cara erin and me

4 comments:

Mel said...

We were there too on Tues! So fun! I love the fair! MEL

Eric and Amy said...

That sounds like so much fun! When does Gerret take off?
Yep, hypnotist shows are HILARIOUS! We went to several in college. You'll have to ask Danny about his experience at the one when he came to visit us. He was sitting next to me in the audience and tried to go along with the hypnotist. It actually worked on him. He snapped out of it quickly though, but it was hilarious to watch!
Love ya girl!

Abby Runyan said...

So fun! I wish I was there. Miss you

Professor Price said...

sarah, can gerret come over and play football? Alumni can play on the intramural team and i was wondering if he could come over and play with us?

On a side note, we are leaving the sorrority. It is time. You want to come back and live in it so gerret can come to football practice too?