Sunday, November 3, 2013

Expanding!

We announced a while ago, but I wanted to put it on the blog as well!! We are expanding the Montgomery clan come this April. We are all really excited. Connor doesn't quite understand, but when you ask him where is the baby he points to my tummy. I know it will be a even bigger awakening for him once he or she gets here.  I am 17 weeks now and starting to feel human again. morning sickness really kicked my butt this time around. Zofran became my friend so that I could function, take care of Connor and still work.  We will find out in just a few more weeks right before thanksgiving if its a he or she. Either way it will fun for Connor to have a brother to wrestle with or a sister to be the big brother too! We will keep you posted on the announcement to come soon!      

No comments: