Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My little man

Connor is growing up so fast. He has such a personality right now and I know that will only become stronger in time. My little man is almost two years old ahhhhhh...It really feels like just the other day he started crawling. Its been a while since I have done a update on him. He is a a hefty 32 pounds and 32 inches tall. He is talking a ton and really copying so many of the things we say. He loves  and I mean really loves Elmo and Cars the movie right now, along with trains and books. He is all boy, He really likes to be chased and then say " I got you" when we catch him! He loves to give kisses, lots of times its after he has taken a toy away from a kid or or pushed him down. ( joys of a toddler). If he could live outside he would,  Its been nice since the weather is finally cooling off so we can spend more time outside again. He has been saying more and more phrases as his clarity of words are coming through. Like

A mess
its stuck
where it go
Momma go bye bye
Play cars
and my favorite I got you

Its really cute when we count to three and throw him on the couch he says " three gain" Oh my little man how much we love you, and have so much joy in our home with you apart of our family.

These are some of my favorite right now




No comments: