Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving, Baptism, and a Blessing

This year for thanksgiving we all headed over to my parents house and enjoyed the deep fried turkey together!!! It was great to see family that came from out of town and watch all the cousins hangout! Its always a busy day but so much fun. I always feel like I need to do a cleanse after thanksgiving food. Its all amazing but so heavy and lets be honest we all over eat on that day or for the next 2- 3 days (leftovers!)
I am so thankful to be close to family and spend time with each other during this season of gratitude. My heart feels so full for the many blessing that we have and I try to always count them each and every day. To try and do that everyday of the year and not just on thanksgiving. I love my savior and the gospel and thank him for a wonderful husband and son who bring so much happiness to my life.
Over the long weekend we also had a baptism and a baby blessing. So many great events, glad we could be apart of it!
Almost all the cousins

Congrats to this beautiful girl on getting baptized. We are so proud of you Hannah (on the left) and happy we could be there for your special day! This adorable little man Micah was blessed that Sunday as well. We are so glad you are here Micah!

No comments: