Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Flowers

Since the weather has been in the mid 70's to low 80's we thought it would be a great time to go to the Dallas Arboretum. we went a few weekends back and It was gorgeous out, the spring flowers are absolutely beautiful. I love this time of year for that reason, everything is in bloom and ravishing with color. Here are some cool pictures of the flowers.

Gerret and I infront of my favorite flower Hydrangeas!
This was a cool looking tree

Loved all the tulips
The boys just cooling off at the cute frog corner

2 comments:

Danny and Veronica said...

I love how Che and Connor are representing Cali in their shirts:) Fun times!

Eric and Amy said...

So fun! Absolutely beautiful! In the years we lived in the big D, we never once went there ... even though I wanted to go! Maybe we'll go next time we're in town... although spring is no doubt the best time of year to go!