Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Winter Festivities!

So there was a really bad snow storm all today and going on tomorrow. We officially had a snow warning here in Ithaca, and i will have to admit for the first time i really liked this storm. I didn't enjoy driving in it of course, but the fact that the snow was soft and fluffy (the good kind of snow). So what did we do? We made a snow man, the first snow man we have ever made. Living in Southern California your whole life you really don't get that opportunity too many times. It was great! I loved it, but it's harder than you would think. Maybe it's just me, I am no snow man expert, but it took us a little over an hour to do that. Maybe I shouldn't admit that, but oh well, we had a good time.
Last weekend we went Ice Skating with our friends Ben and Lexie, also known as "Bexie". I haven't been in like three years, so it was time I tried, and that didn't really work in my favor. I have to remember to not walk on the ice but more like glide on the ice. Gerret is a really good ice skater i would have never thought that, he had some good moves! well to all who live in warmer climates don't take it for granted, cause you can just think about how Gerret and i are freezing out butts of in Ithaca right now.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your snowman still there?? Audrey LOVES snowmen. And to see a REAL snowman would probably make her life (at least thus far). We'll come see it soon. I assure you, it will be fun to have a real genuine admirer of your work. And she is definately an admirer. :) P.S. Gerret, when are you going to tell me how much Crisco to put in these cookies (in cups)?? I'm dying here!

Kelli said...

happy birthday cake!

Danny and Veronica said...

Good form Gerrett!!